Dedicated to the soccer mom who got offended by an axle dump.
Kevintamu’s 2006 F-350 waking up and releasing that puff of soot you get from starting a heavily fueled diesel and the idle haze you get from a cold startup. The great part of this video is the view of the dirty side dump pipe between two spaces in a parking lot where the exhaust gets trapped and the kids in the minivan next to it breathe in the nasty pollution!
2006 F-350 King Ranch 4X4 – 63K miles
– Jl 13w7 powered by 1000/1v2 — 2 Yellow Tops
– Jl 8w7 powered by 250/1 — 220 Amp HD Alternator
– JBL performance components powered by Jl Amp
– All ran by Double Din Pioneer — ARP STUDS
– 30 Farad Stinger Capacitor
– 4.5 Don. Rac. Lift Kit — Eric’s Custom Tunes
– 35X13.5 Dick Cepek — 4 Guage Pillar Mount
– 18 inch Mazzi chrome rims
– Excalibur remote start alarm
– 5 inch custom exhaust
– Many more cosmetic mods and SCT custom tune.
I can smell the exhaust from here!
A nice view down the stack while it runs so you can see where the fumes come from. He doesn’t stay too long cause of the dirty exhaust covering him.