Perfect for b_ballman6147
Video from Dacota Benson rolling coal and huffing that dirty exhaust while it’s in his garage!
Dedicated to the soccer mom who got offended by an axle dump.
Kevintamu’s 2006 F-350 waking up and releasing that puff of soot you get from starting a heavily fueled diesel and the idle haze you get from a cold startup. The great part of this video is the view of the dirty side dump pipe between two spaces in a parking lot where the exhaust gets trapped and the kids in the minivan next to it breathe in the nasty pollution!
2006 F-350 King Ranch 4X4 – 63K miles
– Jl 13w7 powered by 1000/1v2 — 2 Yellow Tops
– Jl 8w7 powered by 250/1 — 220 Amp HD Alternator
– JBL performance components powered by Jl Amp
– All ran by Double Din Pioneer — ARP STUDS
– 30 Farad Stinger Capacitor
– 4.5 Don. Rac. Lift Kit — Eric’s Custom Tunes
– 35X13.5 Dick Cepek — 4 Guage Pillar Mount
– 18 inch Mazzi chrome rims
– Excalibur remote start alarm
– 5 inch custom exhaust
– Many more cosmetic mods and SCT custom tune.
I can smell the exhaust from here!
A nice view down the stack while it runs so you can see where the fumes come from. He doesn’t stay too long cause of the dirty exhaust covering him.